IBN question

Teddy
Go to solution Solved by crashkelly,

yes it shows but as I said if its jpg I cant add it only png.

ie11 win8.1 64bit with media center.

Edited by audigy

im using internet explorer 11 my os windows 8.1 64bit with media center sorry I forgot to mention it if other details are needed please tell me.

BATTLE DONKEY

It might be related to Internet explorer. I couldn't get the drag and drop function or upload any images for that matter on the edit page to work when I first installed the MBServer either. I downloaded and started using chrome and I have experienced no issues whatsoever when it comes to editing/adding/deleting images n whatnot anymore.

Try doing it from a different web browser i.e. chrome, Firefox and see if it works

Edited by BATTLE DONKEY

okay I will explain when I try to add a missing actor picture using the web server using the upload feature I select upload image primary and navigate my pic folder to upload the image in jpg format I press upload the picture that I selected is not add to the actor folder in images by name people folder.

the picture that I selected is not add to the actor folder in images by name people folder.

Does the picture show up in the web client after you hit "Upload" or is it still missing?

I have a feeling this is another IE11 issue.

no it doesn't not when I hit upload in the web client and its still missing after I convert the picture to png it shows after I hit upload. 

ok I tried using firefox and it works fine I can upload jpg pictures using the web client.

Thanks.  That confirms it is an issue with IE 11.

yes it shows but as I said if its jpg I cant add it only png.

We want to help you but answering questions with vague one-liners isn't going to give us enough information to do that. His question had two parts, for example.

I have a feeling this is a browser problem.  If you can try it in Chrome or FF we would appreciate it.  Thanks.

does the issue occur in other browsers such as chrome or firefox? and please describe what exactly the issue is, for example: I clicked on X, it showed me Y when instead I was expecting Z. I then clicked on A and got an error message that said xxxx...

in the log file this line Warn, StringMapTypeDeserializer, Property 'quality' does not exist on type 'MediaBrowser.Api.Images.GetGeneralImage' appers every time I try to add jpg picture using the web client.

ok but I cant add jpg files  I have to convert them to png by way this issue happened to me on another machine maybe its realted to microsft update to ie 11.