Account Deletion

frenchy505

frenchy505

Which account?  Forum account out here?  An account in MB Server?

Both I guess. I downloaded the server thinking it can do things, but now Id like to delete my account. I already uninstalled the server.

frenchy505

Okay, but first can I ask what things you thought it could do that you now think it doesn't

Sure. I am pretty naive in this area, but I was under the assumption that when i download mediaserver, my entire library would back up to a third party server and then id be able to access my library from the Android app whenever id like. My primary reason why I wanted to do this is because the app is Chromecast enabled and I thought id be able to have my entire library available to be casted at my fingertips. Im a little bit of a noob in this area, and I finally realized that my computer was the server and therefore my computer would have to be powered on in order for me to view my library on the android app. So essentially if I wanted to watch a movie via chromecast id have to have my computer on which is exactly what i was seeking to avoid. I digress, but do you understand?

The issue was mine, not MediaBrowser.

Okay, understood and no problem.  Since you've uninstalled the server, there is nothing else to do there.

Do you mind if we just keep your forum ID out here?  I'll delete it if you wish but it really won't hurt anything to leave it.  We don't sell emails to anyone or anything like that.

frenchy505

Okay, understood and no problem.  Since you've uninstalled the server, there is nothing else to do there.

Do you mind if we just keep your forum ID out here?  I'll delete it if you wish but it really won't hurt anything to leave it.  We don't sell emails to anyone or anything like that.

ok sure tx

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...