Imon LCD and Windows 7 64 bits

cashmir

Hy dear

Sorry for very bad english :unsure:

I try to run LCD imon to Windows Seven 64 Bits, try any version, LCD blue, no text, remote working perfect, button on case (thermaltake dh 101) working fine... try 2 motherboards, first mothersboard = lcd blue and cercle imon blue no text.... next mothersboard = lcd blue and cercle imon gray...i m post to soundgraph... no reponds for support to soundgraph... very bad service. Like to use LCD and imon only, no imedia or others. No hour or date.

someone just help me, thank you.

54ea6a2096246_Imonbleu.png

Edited by cashmir

Sorry, your in the wrong forum.  This is only related to the Software Media Browser.

Ok this possible to moderator or admin transfert good forum please ?

Thank

Edited by cashmir

This is the Media Browser forum but these kinds of discussions are very welcome in the general area. Maybe there will be someone here who knows the answer to your question.

• Like 1

This is the Media Browser forum but these kinds of discussions are very welcome in the general area. Maybe there will be someone here who knows the answer to your question.

;)

Thank you

porkbone

I have had to get one of these working before. The first thing you do is install the basic driver for it BEFORE you plug it into the motherboard. Then shut down the computer and plug in the imon device and start the computer. Could not get the play-stop-fast forward and reverse buttons to work though.

Kind of a useless product imo - could not read anything on it from ten feet away, but would be cool if you can get the equalizer display to work. I gave up.

Good Luck!