Can't connect on device after 'removing' the device from the dashboard

Nyutag

EDIT: Solved! Just need to restart the server...

sight...

Long story short, first time playing with media browser, trying every option on dashboard and after removing my android device from it, I can not longer log in.

On the main page, on the dashboard, I can see (translate from french):

username login succesfully
Adresse IP: 192.168.0.10

but on the android device: "Error logging in, please try again later"

Here are what the server log give every time I try to login from the android device.

2015-02-22 18:42:30.2648 Info - App: Udp message sent to 192.168.0.10:51391
2015-02-22 18:42:45.5049 Info - ServerManager: Sending web socket message UserUpdated
2015-02-22 18:42:45.5055 Info - UserManager: Authentication request for andro has succeeded.
2015-02-22 18:42:45.5076 Error - HttpAsyncTaskHandler: Error occured while Processing Request: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	System.NullReferenceException
	  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager+<GetSessionInfo>c__async3.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.Controller.Session.SessionInfo].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager+<LogSessionActivity>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.Controller.Session.SessionInfo].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager+<AuthenticateNewSession>c__asyncB.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.Model.Users.AuthenticationResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at MediaBrowser.Api.UserService+<Post>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I can't find the android log at the moment since "MB3AndroidData" folder can't be found on my rooted device.

Is there any ways to "reset" the "database" of removed device if such a things exist?

Thanks!

Edited by Nyutag

thefirstofthe300

Just FYI, you won't find the MB3AndroidData folder because it was blown away in the latest releases in favor of the built in Android logger.

I assume since you marked it as solved that you got everything working again.