*** Error Report *** Donn�es non valides au niveau racine. Ligne 3, position 3.

fathack

I have this message multiple times in log

2015-02-22 01:34:22.1691 Error - App: Error in Nfo

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.0.5518.7

Command line: C:\Users\G�rald\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Processor count: 8

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: False

Program data path: C:\Users\G�rald\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server

Application Path: C:\Users\G�rald\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Donn�es non valides au niveau racine. Ligne 3, position 3.

System.Xml.XmlException

� System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)

� System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)

� System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseRootLevelWhitespace()

� System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()

� System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()

� System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()

� MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata.Parsers.BaseNfoParser`1.Fetch(T item, List`1 userDataList, String metadataFile, XmlReaderSettings settings, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

� MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata.Parsers.BaseNfoParser`1.Fetch(T item, List`1 userDataList, String metadataFile, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

� MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata.Providers.EpisodeNfoProvider.Fetch(LocalMetadataResult`1 result, String path, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

� MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata.Providers.BaseNfoProvider`1.<GetMetadata>d__0.MoveNext()

--- Fin de la trace de la pile � partir de l'emplacement pr�c�dent au niveau duquel l'exception a �t� lev�e ---

� System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

� System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

� System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)

� MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<RefreshWithProviders>d__2a.MoveNext()

You have invalid nfo files in with your media.

Make sure that, however you are obtaining this media, it isn't also including an nfo file.

First of all I want you to known I realy like your program for a long time now. I stay to version 2.6.2.0 R for a long time because I was realy satisfy with it. But I also like the new feature of version 3 and look at it very offen before starting to migrate. So dont think I only cry about this and that. I will continu to make a lot of effort to finish this implementation and read al the info you take time to wright. So thumbs up to all your project team. Secondo: my primary language is not english so I asume sometime i write mistake or ununderstandeable things for you. I give you my apologise for that.

I have disabled all nfo to use xml in setup "I think". If I disable nfo did mb3 continu to refer to it?

Edited by fathack