See who has watched what?

tymanthius

tymanthius

Is there a way in the server dashboard to see who has watched what tv ep or movie?

That is a feature I would LOVE to have.  

• Like 5

tymanthius

Yea.  Plex currently can show you a 'now playing' list, which is convient if I need to update the server or reboot. I know who to tell there will be an interruption.

I'd love that too.  But really, for the way I handle media, a 'This has been watched by' tag would be awesome.

And can't we also show you a now playlist list? 

54e799830d4b2_Untitled.png

And in the activity log:

54e7998eb80a8_Untitled1.png

The activity log allows you to view all activity over periods of time. Now if we're talking viewing historical data on a mass scale, the activity log presentation is not well suited for that.

But if you're just looking to see who's been playing what recently, it can do that.

tymanthius

Oh, cool!  I'm still messing with it, and haven't gotten much past early testing. And one of my heavy users tv just died, so he isn't testing. Won't force my wife to change until I've got things reasonably well set up so that I can walk her thru 'oops' I have.

Koleckai Silvestri

The activity log allows you to view all activity over periods of time. Now if we're talking viewing historical data on a mass scale, the activity log presentation is not well suited for that.

Historical would be nice so you can decide whether you want to get rid of a series or not.