v0.560b: Time...

Dodgy Bob

Dodgy Bob

Hey Chess,

Only one minor issue with the time and I'm not sure if this will be anything you can fix with the code or not!?

I'm in Qld, AU (i.e. no DST for me!), but the time in the app is giving me NSW, AU time (i.e. time with +1hr due to DST). Is this fixable at all?

In "System > Time > Clock" on the TV, leaving 'Clock Mode' to AUTO, I have to set 'Time Offset' to -1:00 as Samsung seem to have forgotten about Queensland as well and I have emailed them about it also. If I set 'Clock Mode' to MANUAL, then I have to set the date and time manually (obviously!) under 'Clock Set'. However, it would appear that either way, the app still gives me DST time; 1hr in front ... but this is a big improvement on before though  :D

I did change the time to manual, but I did not uninstall/reinstall the app. Do you think I would need to, to test thoroughly/correctly?

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

PS - I love the layout in the settings now  :)  Not sure if its just the lines dividing each option or if its that and something else, but it just looks neater and tighter in there now. Niiiice!