Problems with nfo files and watched status

mprassel
Go to solution Solved by mprassel,

mprassel

New convert to MediaBrowser and I love it! The metadata for my media is fantastic. I've become a Lifetime supporter so keep up the good work!

I'm having a small issue with some nfo files. For example, here (Nfo1 & Nfo2) are the nfo files for Parks and Recreation. As you can see, the first nfo file is full of detail and it shows the watched status is saved correctly. The second nfo file is much more limited and will refuse to save the watched status. I've tried deleting the nfo files and then going to the web server and marking the files as watched. This will temporarily work and give me detailed nfo files (like nfo1) for a little bit. Over the next few hours though some of the episodes will revert to look similar to Nfo2.

This causes issues with the next up episodes and I'd like to fix this. I don't have any other metadata software running and I only play the files using XBMB3C on Kodi.

Any ideas? I've attached a few recent log files that you can view here.

Server version: 3.0.5518.3

Let me know if I need to clarify anything or if I can provide any additional information. Thanks for the help in advance!

• Solution
mprassel

Well, I think I have solved my own problem. It turns out I am a liar :blink: . I had Sonarr set up to do metadata for Kodi (including the nfo files). I've disabled this and it seems to be working now. I'll update if it continues to happen..

• Like 1