Live TV not working properly

tornadotj

tornadotj

Here's the setup:

Android com.mb.android-14242203.apk sideloaded onto wired network Amazon FireTV. ServerWMC installed on dedicated HTPC, and the ServerWMC plug-in configured on separate server with MB3 Server. Using an HDHR Prime and HDHR Dual.

Start MB3 on FireTV, go to Live TV, and all I see is pretty much a blank screen with the words Channels and Recordings. No guide or way to get a guide, no icons, etc. If I go to Channels, I get a list of channels with no icons. Clicking a channel does not start playback.  If I go to Recordings, some of the recordings will have icons, but some do not. 

Also, Android tablet does not offer Live TV anywhere I can find, is this normal?

Edited by tornadotj

krustyreturns

Make sure your rec tv folder is set as a network share, the MBS machine needs to be able to access it.  Please post the serverwmc log after your ftv tries to display the guide.

tornadotj

The Recorded TV folder is shared and accessible. I know this because at first it wasn't, and was throwing an error. I resolved the issue.

I don't know how to get it to try to display the guide. All I have is Channels and Recordings. 54e4d1823bd10_IMG_2678.jpg

krustyreturns

Ok, then just post the serverwmc log after you start your mbs client.  Also have you checked the status tab of swmc to see if it is sending channels and programs to MBS?

krustyreturns

Ok, so when you prepare the log have all the kodi clients turn off.  In fact if you could restart swmc, after that start MBS watch to see if swmc is xferring data to mbs when it comes up.  When that is complete, post the serverwmc log.