Pick your images

crashkelly

currently if you have internet providers enabled it will prevent the feature from working.

Doesn't that seem kind of counter-intuitive? You want to use internet providers to get images, so you turn them off?? :D

Is that on a per-item basis, or globally? I use MB3's image fetching only for actor images, nomally.

they depend on data the providers pull down. it can eventually be improved, with the size of the audience dictating the priority level

swhitmore

Quick feature request for this feature :P

Is it possible to include extracted images as a choice for TV Show episodes? A bunch of my episode have rubbish thumbs, it would be good to compare them to the extracted ones.

Cheers.

they depend on data the providers pull down. it can eventually be improved, with the size of the audience dictating the priority level

Sorry to sound dumb, but.. I don't really understand your meaning here.... are you saying that unless I use MB3 to fetch everything, it's not going to work for the image picker? BTW, I don't actually have metadata disabled, I've just deselected everything except person images. (This is because until I can try out MBT, I have to maintain a dual system with XBMC and MB3. I use MCM to do that)

What is it that you're saying can eventually be improved? I know you guys are so immersed in this stuff it's perfectly clear to you... :D

same thing. the image picker uses data that's already been downloaded. since you have it turned off for tv series, that data isn't there.

Well dammit, Im not getting any work done tomorrow, Ill be playing with this all day.  This is almost as bad as a new Bloons release!

swhitmore

Well dammit, Im not getting any work done tomorrow, Ill be playing with this all day.  This is almost as bad as a new Bloons release!

OMFG there is a new Bloons release? Well, there goes my day...