scan of media library never complete

fathack

Is there a way to make the scan complete. Curently i got server crash and scan never complete. I check the log and remove the last file in log to help the process to complete but why it just not continu and bypass the bugging file? Anyway i do not understand why it but the file are good as i see.

thanks

Yes seem to be that ""Debug - App: Running FFProbeProvider"" As app I use the web interface

Edited by fathack

spootdev

Yes seem to be that ""Debug - App: Running FFProbeProvider"" As app I use the web interface

Yeah, I found that on my server yesterday as well in Ubuntu on one file.  I pulled out the file, but haven't submitted it too the devs yet.

there don't appear to be any signs of the scan hanging so i would just wait, consider turning off the realtime monitor if you're adding recorded tv as a library folder.

spootdev

Luke,

Actually I have this same problem.  Debug - App: Running FFProbeProvider appears in the log before it hangs on "Death Proof (2007) - background/theme.mp4" that was downloaded via the theme/video plugins.  VLC played the file just fine.  Running Mono 3.12 on Xubuntu and it will simply sit there forever with a cpu core pegged at 100% usage.  Certainly the file might be pooched in my case and I'll do more digging tonight on the issue.  However, perhaps the call to ffprobeprovider should have a timeout of a few minutes to send a notification and skip the file and go on with the scan?

there don't appear to be any signs of the scan hanging so i would just wait, consider turning off the realtime monitor if you're adding recorded tv as a library folder.

As I said the server crash so you probably dont have the crash in log. I give you the windows log. Yes i have a recorded tv folder. What is the impact if I turn real time monitor? Skipping file is not an option?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nom de l’application défaillante MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe, version : 3.0.5490.2, horodatage : 0x54b35a69

Nom du module défaillant : MediaInfo.DLL, version : 0.7.70.0, horodatage : 0x5406f32a

Code d’exception : 0xc0000005

Décalage d’erreur : 0x00125395

ID du processus défaillant : 0x19c0

Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d04ad29ffdf1d7

Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Users\Gérald\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Users\Gérald\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaInfo.DLL

ID de rapport : ca3b6a71-b6c6-11e4-9784-386077ec76c0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------