Casting to kodi client not working

kjp4756

kjp4756

I want to use the android client on my phone to start video playback on my openelec box.  I have version 791 of the beta kodi client (just installed it today and cleared data for the addon).  Android client is 2.2.03.  Server is 3.0.5518.4.

Once I open the mediabrowser app in kodi, openelec shows up as a device to connect to on my android client.  On my phone I chose openelec and it connects.  I then hit play on a movie and nothing happens on openelec.

I can start playback from the android client to the mediabrowser web client so I don't think there is a problem with the android client.

Anyway, I'll attach my kodi log file.  I am not seeing anything really helpful in there but maybe someone who is more familiar with it may.

Thanks in advance.

01_KODI.log

kjp4756

Great!  That fixed it. I didn't even know that option was in there. The strange this is I wasn't getting any auth errors on the screen.

Thank you.

kjp4756

Looks like I'm still having issues.  I can't pause from my phone.  Pressing pause doesn't do anything.

I'll attach another log.  I tried pausing 3 times then I stopped it.  Logs on my phone aren't telling me much.  You can see in the kodi log that the pause command is received.  It's just ignored for some reason.

01_KODI.log