Collections Art

Rasputin

Rasputin

I am having a strange thing happen with all the 'Primary' and 'Thumb' artwork in my Collections.  When the library scanner goes through, it doesn't pull the collection-related art, it places a regular movie poster as the 'primary' (for example, the Alien Collection is will place one of the individual movie posters) and a thumb image that looks like a tiled collage of of movie posters.  If I go in and manually change the art and apply my own, a new library scan will delete what I assigned and replace it with the same image as what I mentioned above.  I have tried locking the collection, everything I would normally do and nothing works.  In the end, it goes back and purges everything I selected and places the same movie poster and a tiled thumb for everything listed in the Collections folder.

Any ideas?

BATTLE DONKEY

Do u have the cover art plugin installed? If u do, it may be creating that collage image u describe

Rasputin

Do u have the cover art plugin installed? If u do, it may be creating that collage image u describe

I do, indeed - great catch!  That resolved the mysterious thumb problem.  Thanks a bunch.