Backup is not restoring...

aziz

Hi,

I had hard drive crash, and I installed a new one and restored from an Image a month old.

I then tried to restore MBserver backup using the plugin (backup only two days old) but nothing happens.  (New users added, and playstate is not changing..).

Can you please help..

here is the server log.. is there any other log that you need.??

by the way, I have already checked, and the backup seems to contain all the users and I have full access to the backup... but something is not working..  thanks

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71775242/server-63559425112.txt

There is a restore log in the backup folder but I'd also like to see the server log from the restore operation and that one doesn't seem to be it (I can't find a restore in it).  Also, your library scan is failing due to an error.

Hi Chief....

I did a disk image restore again, and this time, I did not update the server (it was still running the previous version of MB server) and waited until the server stabilized, and then ran the restore, and this time it worked just fine.. I don't know what was the issue, but now my problem is solved.

in the future.. I will take a backup of MediaBrowser Server Directory just in case, and copy and paste .. that should work right??

So.. we can kill this topic as my problem no longer exists :)  :)

thanks