Falling apart..

scottfree1

scottfree1

After ruining the navigation interface by INSISTING on insinuating the phantom folders "cast & crew" into EVERY interface, thus making browsing your library w/descriptions a thing of the past, while also making next/back button a useless appendage. I guess I could put up with the pia new nav but now dnla is thoroughly broken, the same dlna profile that used to work fine (dish hopper/joey) now everything is kaput, ff, rewind, pause, stop, escape all broken. Currently the only cmd that works once you've started a movie is "power off" Not much left of use here ;-/

Hi, I had a similar experience with the latest beta and dev relesese , somwhere along the way the devs have made breaking changes to the dlna profiles. 

I manged to solve it by scraping my custom profile and remake it based on one of the current ones.

Hope that helps :)

DLNA seems to be broken for me too in the lastest beta release when stream to my Xbox one.

I ended up installing the last stable release before the beta and DLNA works flawlessly again.

I guess that is why beta isn't stable.

I suggest following In My footsteps until the next release if you are using DLNA.

Edited by chef