Samsung DLNA problems

Killervette

Killervette

I have a Samsung UN65HU8550 TV. I had MB3 server on a windows box. the DLNA would work fine except for any channels such as Trailers.  I changed to Ubuntu 3.0.5518.0 today.  DLNA will not work at all anymore. Attached is the log file.  Anytime I try to play to the TV I get "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error." This is for any video file or channel.  Files that used to work no longer work.  Please advise

Log.txt

Killervette

I did a clean Windows 7 64bit install.  Full updates. Then i installed MB3 Server release version. In the settings admin side i see the Active Devices that have DLNA support and that used to work on my old install.  When i click the Play To Remote button to choose my device, nothing is listed.  I then installed MB Client Classic on the server and launched it.  It would show up in the Play To options. Attached is full log from launch to viewing of the Play To menu. I have also tried the latest Beta and Dev builds with no change.  Other PCs in my house can play to the DLNA devices just fine.54dbbded0ef7b_Untitled.png

Log.txt

Edited by Killervette

Unfortunately the nature of dlna is that it requires individual testing on devices, so we don't always know the answers to these kinds of questions. It's a feature that is very much community driven and we rely on each other for knowledge sharing. When there's a problem such as this the best way for them to get resolved is for a knowledgeable community member who has your same device to help out.

Killervette

Unfortunately the nature of dlna is that it requires individual testing on devices, so we don't always know the answers to these kinds of questions. It's a feature that is very much community driven and we rely on each other for knowledge sharing. When there's a problem such as this the best way for them to get resolved is for a knowledgeable community member who has your same device to help out.

Understood. At least this part is fixed. Thanks