3.0.5518.0 - Can't change local HTTP port

cslawren

cslawren

As the topic title suggests, in the latest build, I am unable to change the local HTTP port. I can change the public facing port, however.

If I try to change the local port, the interface alerts me that I have to restart the server. Okay, fine. So, I restart the service (I'm running it as a service) and try to log in on port 80, which is what I set it to. HTTP 503 error. So I go to 8096, that works, and it runs me through the welcome wizard. Rinse repeat for local HTTPS port as well. I'm happy to post logs if that's useful, though I don't know which one to post for this.

Koleckai Silvestri

You don't have something running on port 80 do you? It is frequently used by many applications to get around network restrictions. One example would be Skype.

cslawren

You don't have something running on port 80 do you? It is frequently used by many applications to get around network restrictions. One example would be Skype.

No, this is on my own home network on a dedicated server. Nothing else is using port 80. It worked on older builds. Also, for the record, it does this regardless of what port I enter in.

Edited by cslawren

Thanks, it's resolved in 3.0.5518.2. Resolved in the sense that changing the value next time won't result in your configuration getting lost.