Changing SSL Port Broken

jhoff80
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

jhoff80

Changing the SSL port is broken in 3.0.5518.0.  I changed it, restarted the server like it told me to, and was dumped into the initial configuration wizard.  Somewhere along the lines, this totally screwed up most of my server settings and reset many of them to defaults.  Somehow, even my MBC client layout settings were partially reset to default, which doesn't really make sense to me.  To add insult to injury, not even the SSL port change worked, which means my settings got messed up for nothing.

before-restart.txt

after-restart.txt

Edited by jhoff80

virtualtinker

Same thing happened to me.  It seems tied to the automatic port mapping setting because when I disabled that and saved prior to changing my SSL port, everything went through fine.

jhoff80

Apparently all of my chapter thumbnails are being regenerated, even though they should already exist in the first place.  I guess that must be included in what got reset to default as part of this.

cslawren

Damn, I just more or less reposted this exact thread. I should have looked further down. It also does this for HTTP. It's acting like a local port issue for both protocols.

• Solution

Thanks, it's resolved in 3.0.5518.2. Resolved in the sense that changing the value next time won't result in your configuration getting lost.

• Like 1