Tunein And Stations Displayed.

Logos302

Logos302

OK, this just started today.  But for some reason not all of the radio stations in North America -> Canada -> BC -> Vancouver are showing only 18 of the 47 (According to the TuneIN web site) are showing.  I'm assuming you need the server log, but is there another log needed?

Server Log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rsz8pe6r8tnk3j/server-63558950400.txt?dl=0

Logos302

Yeah I did that, and it doesn't seem to be showing their now.  It disappeared from all views.  I can find it on the web and I even marked it as a fav their again (After deleting it) to see what happens how often does it refresh?  And is their a way to force it.

snazy2000

Have you logged in inside the mb config? It may be cached which is a very annoying issue which not really a way to fix. Cache clears every 12 hours i think

Logos302

I'm assuming you are talking about goto MBS and selecting the 3 dots besides tunein.  If that is what you talking about then I've done that.  If something else please explain.  

Logos302

I think I figure out why they arn't working.  Something has changed on Tunein and they now don't allow you to play them directly like they used to.  It now opens in a windows that is the stations web player.