XBOX Video or Amazon Video insdie Media Browser?

sprtfan

I know this is probably not a great place to ask but was hoping someone here would know.  Is there anyway to view purchased XBOX video inside of Media Browser? or even inside WMC in anyway?  I'd like to know if there is anyway to do this with purchased Amazon Videos also.  Thanks for any help or would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction.  I'm using a Windows 7 HTPC but could maybe switch to Windows 8.1 if it would make this work.  Thanks

You are never going to find this in WMC.  I'm pretty sure I'm the only one still developing on the platform as it has been abandoned for a while.

As for within MB, those services would have to provide an API for us to gain access to them and, up to this point, they have not done so.  There is no incentive for them to I'm afraid.

You are never going to find this in WMC.  I'm pretty sure I'm the only one still developing on the platform as it has been abandoned for a while.

As for within MB, those services would have to provide an API for us to gain access to them and, up to this point, they have not done so.  There is no incentive for them to I'm afraid.

Thanks for the info.  I was afraid this was the case but was hoping I was wrong.  Just frustrating that I want to buy their product if they would only give it to me in a form that was not a pain in the ass to use.  They seem willing to do it with Music but have no interest in doing it for Video.  Thanks again.