fanart from MBImagesByName Folder?

arztonyou

arztonyou

Hello,

Quick question regarding fanart for collections.  When using Media Browser Classic within WMC, you can create folders within the folder C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ImagesByName\General for each of your collections, fill the folders with your favorite fanart images from the collections, and have only those images displayed on the home screen within MBC rather than picking random fanart from among all the extrafanart folders.  So I was wondering:

1.  Are you able to access those images in Kodi via the MB3 server or are those images only used within MBC?

2.  If available, would you ever consider creating a property of the form xbmb3c.X.MBfanart or something similar that could be used to access the list of images or a randomly selected image from the appropriate folder or something similar?

If a user has created a folder of their favorite fanart, it would be nice to be able to use it.  But I also know that it's more to maintain in the addon.  Just a thought as I was comparing my use of the MBC client with my use of the XBMB3C client.