Star Trek TNG Title Bug

Lighthammer

Lighthammer

So this one is a funny bug, but understandable.

The episode "15 - 11001001" from Season 1 shows up as missing despite the IMDB entry correctly being pulled to say "Missing".

I suspect there is some sort of weird logic error because the title of the episode is all numbers.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

These kinds of episodes can be tricky to parse the episode numbers from the file name. In these rare cases I would suggest using the emby metadata editor to ensure the season and episode numbers for it are correct. Thanks.

Happy2Play

Yes as multi episode schemes could throw this off also, 15  thru 11001001.

Well, one could assume it's very unlikely something has more than 10k episodes :)

My title was like "Star Trek - The Next Generation - 1x15 - 11001001" I'd assume the second one should not be intended as multi episode since doesn't have 1x, I can't find a 1xN-M schema in https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001159110-tv-naming

Edited by Maboz

On 2/22/2021 at 4:31 AM, Maboz said:

Well, one could assume it's very unlikely something has more than 10k episodes :)

My title was like "Star Trek - The Next Generation - 1x15 - 11001001" I'd assume the second one should not be intended as multi episode since doesn't have 1x, I can't find a 1xN-M schema in https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001159110-tv-naming

Hi, yes this filename is supported but in some cases it can be difficult to automatically parse due to the numbers in the episode title. In this situation I would use the metadata editor after it's been imported to correct the numbers. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.