Issue Playing BoxSets files

bnwbass

Let me start by saying MB3 rocks and you guys do a great job.  I have one issue to resolve  and I'm not sure where the problem is but here's the situation.

All my media rips are file structure and I have no issues playing DVD using TMT6 except for some box set files, the issue is choppy playback when executed from MBC interface.  Bit rate for these files jump around drastically from 3.0 Mbps to 60 Mbps thus creating the choppy playback. 

This does not happen if I play directly from TMT6 application only through MB3/MBC interface. 

For testing purposes I moved one of these files into the DVD collection and get the same result. Any Ideas on what may be causing this problem?

thx

Bw

When you say "playing through MB3/MBC interface" do you mean playing them in the internal WMC player or playing them via TMT as an external player in MBC?

• 2 weeks later...

I should not have stated that way "Boxset files" ; they are just the file structure rips like any other VTS_vob.  I did more testing and found that these particular files do not play well with TMT hardware acceleration.  I do not know why but needed to turn it off for these vid files.  It's odd that it's only the files under my boxset collection though.