Cover Art Not Applying Overlays

Jobber8742

Jobber8742

I'm been having this problem off and on for the past few updates, but some of my movies aren't getting their overlays applied. They used to be fine, but now they just have a gray box with no overlay on them. In the past when this problem occurred, it was because MediaBrowser wasn't loading the video data, but these files do seem to display the data, yet the overlays aren't being applied. I've attached some pictures to show what's happening. Any ideas?

post-523-0-82335100-1423188372_thumb.png

post-523-0-01762800-1423188382_thumb.png

post-523-0-90480900-1423188394_thumb.png

Jobber8742

Is there anything in the "Treat Image As" field in the metadata for those items?

They all say Video. The Monsters Inc (the only one in that folder that is working) says Blu-Ray. I didn't add those tags there, so not sure why they would be different?

Edited by Jobber8742

That makes me think those items are not being properly recognized as Movies.  Are you sure they are?

Jobber8742

That makes me think those items are not being properly recognized as Movies.  Are you sure they are?

I don't know? They are in a mixed library, but they are all in folders inside the mixed library that are marked as Movies content type.

Okay, as long as they show up when you to to just "Movies" in the web client, then I guess they are good.  But something put "Video" in that field at some point.  Could have been another metadata program.

Anyway, the beta version of CA that went up earlier today should solve your problem.