Problem skipping forward

Bkam

Tested media browser for the first time but have some questions .
Every time I click on the movie or tv shows so he counts all videos before i can see them Should it be so? (using titanskin)

Is there anyway to cash the movie and tv show local on my htpc so i dont have to se the counting every time i enter movies.

When I start a movie , it takes about 10s before it starts.
And when I jump 30s forward in the movie then it takes about 10s before I can continue to see , the same applies when I jump takes about 10min 10s before the film jumps back up and running

I am using lan cabel and have gigbite lan at home

/Bkam

xnappo

Sounds like you are having network access issues and it is transcoding.  Please post a log.  See 'How to report a problem' sticky.

Will post a log when i get home , just a quick question how to i turn of transcoding when i use Kodi ? i dont want to 

transcoding on my file server where mediabrowser is

xnappo

It falls back to transcoding if it can't access the file - we will get it sorted once you post your log.

xnappo

as you sad it show that my movies are gettig transcoded when i press info button

my log:

when i play from kodi it work fine so i must miss something with mediabrowser :)

Edited by Bkam

xnappo

thx for your help , when i looked in to what smb account i used i sa that i hadnt made unc for my folders , :/

but its working now :)

one thing will i always se when mediabrowser counts all my movies when i enter the movie in kodi?

marcelveldt

xnappo

thx for your help , when i looked in to what smb account i used i sa that i hadnt made unc for my folders , :/

but its working now :)

one thing will i always se when mediabrowser counts all my movies when i enter the movie in kodi?

you can turn off the "show load progress" feature in the addon settings.