Media Scan Never Completing

Gremlin

As of around 2 updates ago (beta) my Scan Media task does not complete fully, it locks up at various percentages after a few hours and even if left for a day doesn't seem to go any futher.

I'm seeing a lot of the following errors in the logs

2015-02-04 02:16:51.2679 Error - FileSystem: Error determining LastAccessTimeUtc for \\NAS1\Media Files\Television\Him Her\Season 02\02x03 - The Get Together.avi

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.0.5490.2

Command line: C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Processor count: 8

64-Bit OS: False

64-Bit Process: False

Program data path: C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server

Application Path: C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Not a valid Win32 FileTime.

Parameter name: fileTime

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException

at System.DateTime.FromFileTimeUtc(Int64 fileTime)

at System.IO.FileSystemInfo.get_LastWriteTimeUtc()

at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.IO.CommonFileSystem.GetLastWriteTimeUtc(FileSystemInfo info)

Seems to be indicating that MB doesn't like the date and or time format of the files on my NAS (which haven't changed at all).  I've had a look at some earlier logs and the errors don't appear in those (and these are episodes I've had for years in some cases).

Any ideas what may be going on here ?

Thanks.

server-63558612662.txt

As a test, can you remove all plugins and then take it from there? That can help us isolate where the issue is. Thanks.

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it.  I'll remove all the plugin's and let it run and post back my results.

Cheers.