Simple display question

negativzeroe

negativzeroe

My TV shows posters in MBT.  Does your TV show correct posters in the web ui for the server?

Ummm, I may be in the wrong section and I apologize if I am, but I'm actually talking about the browser. So the answer to the second part of your inquiry is no it does not. Do you know how to set it? I looked around the server settings and the display preferences. The only place I can tell that it sticks is in the Android app where you actually have the option to "prefer posters."

Deathsquirrel

You can change your view options in the web UI.  Click into your TV library, click the Shows tab, click the button with the three vertical dots that's to the right of your show count at the top of the screen.  On the View tab there will be several options.  Poster Card is probably what you're looking for.

If what you see in that view is not posters then you likely have the wrong poster images downloaded for that show.  You can correct this in the MetaData Manager.

• 2 weeks later...
negativzeroe

Thank you Deathsquirrel, this is exactly what I am doing, but I want to make it the default instead of changing it every time. Is there a way to do this? If not that is fine, but I figured I would at least inquire because I didn't see anything about it on the wiki or in the forums that I read through.

Deathsquirrel

It should remember your preference by default.  I tested this across two machines and it looks like the setting is stored locally on each client machine and browser.  If you try a second browser app or another machine does it work?

Anyone happen to know how this preference is stored?  Is there  a cookie he can check or a cache to clear that would help?