Opening plugin settings on server

jasonmcroy

jasonmcroy

Hey guys,

I am not sure if anyone is having this issue, I searched the forum and couldn't find anything about it.

I just started having an issue (maybe it occurred with the last stable server update - I am on Version 3.0.5490.2) with accessing the settings on the plugins that I have installed.

I used to just be able to click on the plugin icon itself and it would go into it's settings if there were any. Now that doesn't happen so I clicked on the little menu in the bottom right corner and the only option available it to uninstall it. There is no settings section to click on. This happens on all of the plugins that I have. I know some of the plugins don't have a settings option as there are no settings for it anyway.

The plugins I am speaking of are Coverart, Trakt, NextPVR, etc.

I am accessing the server via Internet Explorer on Windows 8 if that helps.

-Jason

jasonmcroy

Ok, I have an update to my above post.

This apparently only becomes a problem if I access the server via the web client app. I had bookmarked the app webpage and that is how I have been entering my server. Before that I had been accessing the server via the remote ip access address. If I access it that way I can enter the plugins just fine.

-Jason

• Like 1