Movies/Series Episodes don´t start

StealthDefender

StealthDefender

Hi guys sorry about the new topic but i found noentry to a same problem.

Since the last Kodi (xbmbc3) plugin update it happens that some files won´t play.

If i hit play (on the file or in the info) i get an script error!:MediaBrowser message.

if i play the file over the web client al is fine! Start the file over the web to the Kodi client also fail with the same message!

But when i go to the submenu (button "c" in Kodi) and click play all from here the movie/series starts!?! Strange or not :-)

I can´t find an xbmb3c log on my machine??? Hope the Kodi.log file helps.

Sometimes i also get an Username/Password not found or false error. But there is only one user and tis settings are correct.

Happens often after standby also that i cant access the movie or series section. After restart of Kodi all went fine!

I use the actual version of Openelec, all plugins on actual state. Server also. I use the xf1080 skin for mediaBrowser.

Hope this helps a bit.

Greetz Stealth

server-63557654400.txt

01_KODI.log

StealthDefender

Media browser Kodi addon problem.

THX :thumbup:

Sorry about the silly question......when does the new beta come out? Or is it probably online? In the morning today ive checked the updates and there was no one!

Greetz Stealth

xnappo

It is up now - you may have to refresh the repo manually (in the context menu for the repo)

• Like 1

StealthDefender

Installed the update but it still not work. Half of my movies and series wont play, i got only the Script Error. :(

StealthDefender

@@xnappo, @

If it helps to know for you devs, i have deinstalled the repo and the plugin and reinstalled

Nothing happened in any way, always the same error.

Edited by StealthDefender

xnappo

@ - was typing at the same time as you..  Checked in a fix.  I don't have anything with non-ASCII to test tho.

StealthDefender

big THX to you guys @@xnappo, @ :D

The code line do the trick, all the files that didn´t work, now play!!

Great community realy. :thumbup:

Greetz Stealth

Edited by StealthDefender
  • Like 1