Close submenu or widgets

highchiro

highchiro

Hi I use a single touchscreen runs on mouse driver but this would be useful for mouse users too.

When you have 2 rows on home screen and you press on an icon it becomes active opening a submenu, widget or submenu widget depending on configuration. The problem is then when you scroll over any home screen button they auto open (looks very untidy). Now if you then try to access the settings / power button or scroll over any buttons that even  have an empty submenu they auto open and get in the way modern setting. So with a top row item you have to scroll around the button to the power button options in classic setting.

A I believe simple solution would be to have a feature where a second click on the main button closes the widget deactivating the button (and all the other buttons) allowing users to move the mouse without all the buttons opening or closing widgets and submenus again.

This could be a great help for mouse and one touch touchscreen users, perhaps it could be an option when this is enabled.

Hope someone understands what I am getting at. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Highchiro