MBS stops working after finished episode

mattyg8

mattyg8

Since yesterday any time I finished watching an episode or something on MBT it would then not bring up any other shows ect... I would close MBT and try open again then it can't find the server

So I checked the main pc and can't open the webclient even though it still shows the icon on the task bar... I manually have to kill the task and restart it

I'm running latest beta for server and development for mbt

Logs are https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xhv5y3za4lkrdbo/AAA82wrqIkguNb9KaicYm_n0a?dl=0

Edited by mattyg8

shaefurr

Same thing is happening to me, the server is completely unresponsive after finishing an episode, cant access it via web client, MBT or Kodi until I restart the server.

Edited by shaefurr

I'm having the same issue as well. I was running Beta, but I'm reinstalling the official release to see if that helps.

Also, I noticed that after restarting the server (5 times tonight) it seems that the server must've crashed about half way through each episode, because each episode I finished watching only showed that I watched about half of it, and was allowing me to resume from around the half way point (even though I actually finished watching it).

This is making MB almost unusable right now (definitely unusable for anyone other than me in the house), since no one else in the house would know how to restart the server. I've also had to kill the server manually through the task manager since right clicking on the tray icon and clicking restart had no effect.

Hopefully uninstalling the beta and reinstalling the official release solves my issue..

shaefurr

Yeah I've had to use task manager to kill it as well, this is a real downer as I'm having to basically watch shows in wmp for the time being :/

I had the same problem for a while. When I looked at the logs, there where a bunch of errors referencing the Trakt plugin. Re-adding my Trakt password in the plugins section seems to have cleared up the issue for me.

shaefurr

Yeah my log was full of the trakt errors, I hoped the API v2 update would fix it, relogged in and don't have the errors but its still having the same issue :/