v0.526 Released

chessdragon136

Not sure if this is an old issue or a new one, but I don't seem to be able to set the watched status with the green button from the episode page.  It works on a selected episode at the season page, but not on the episode page.

chessdragon136

Not sure if this is an old issue or a new one, but I don't seem to be able to set the watched status with the green button from the episode page.  It works on a selected episode at the season page, but not on the episode page.

Fixed for next release

Why isn't the app in the Samsung store and does it support WOL? 

It's not on the store for a lot of reasons - The update cycle is slow on the app store and the app is still in development that I cannot wait weeks to push out updates. Also its not possible to publish apps for D series tv;s anymore, so this method allows for that. The app doesnt have to go through their scrutiny and mandatory GUI elements which are rubbish, and other things.

As for WOL I don't believe the Samsung API can support it - what did you intend to use it for? 

• Like 1

Deihmos

I just installed it and it isn't bad at all. Nice work. One issue I have is it sometimes does not load and takes a while to load. Sometimes it loads to a blank screen but shows the version number.

I intended to use it to wake the media server when it is in standby.

Edited by Deihmos

chessdragon136

I just installed it and it isn't bad at all. Nice work. One issue I have is it sometimes does not load and takes a while to load. Sometimes it loads to a blank screen but shows the version number.

I intended to use it to wake the media server when it is in standby.

That non loading issue is something I've struggled so much to replicate - Are you comfortable to set up some developer software on a pc and provide some logs? Would help me get to the bottom of the issue. IF not no worries.

And from what I can see, I don't think it is supported re WOL