Nexus 10 on Lollipop Help

Darren

Hello,

I recently discovered Media Browser, and I am currently trying to ween myself off of Plex.  However, I have an issue streaming  my movies to my Nexus 10 running Lollipop 5.01.  My movies will play about 30 seconds or so and then pause for about 30 seconds. This issue does not happen if I stream from Media Browser using MX player as an external player or if I use Plex's internal player.  I am currently running both plex media server and media browser's server software on my home server.  Because streaming at the same 12 mbps works fine if I use the external player or Plex on my tablet, I am sure this isn't my wifi or an issue with my local server. I would just use MX Player all the time, but it doesn't recognize the audio codecs in some of my mp4's.

I don't know if this an incompatibility with Lollipop, but I can stream the same movies just fine on my LG G3 running 4.4.2 or my Chromecasts.

Could this be a settings issue? Is there a known issue with Lollipop?  Is anyone else with the Nexus 10 having this issue?  

Thanks in advance for any help! 

• 4 weeks later...