A Couple of Small Problems

theGeek

Hey Guys - just wanted to let you know first of all the, thus far, MB Theater has been working really well but I don't know if something in the latest update happened but I'm running into a couple of problems.

The first is when I turn on my HTPC I have it set for MB to run at startup but it doesn't open fulls screen.  Sometimes I can just maximize it and there's no problems but other times I have to exit MB and reopen it - that kind of detracts from the "seamless" experience that I'm looking for.

Anyone else had this problem?  If so, how did you fix it?

The other problem is that its not bitstreaming HD Audio anymore.  I used to get my DTS-HD streams but I'm only getting Stereo.  I have LAV Filters installed and I have DTS and DTS-HD turned on.

Any ideas here?

JeremyFr79

Hey Guys - just wanted to let you know first of all the, thus far, MB Theater has been working really well but I don't know if something in the latest update happened but I'm running into a couple of problems.

The first is when I turn on my HTPC I have it set for MB to run at startup but it doesn't open fulls screen.  Sometimes I can just maximize it and there's no problems but other times I have to exit MB and reopen it - that kind of detracts from the "seamless" experience that I'm looking for.

Anyone else had this problem?  If so, how did you fix it?

The other problem is that its not bitstreaming HD Audio anymore.  I used to get my DTS-HD streams but I'm only getting Stereo.  I have LAV Filters installed and I have DTS and DTS-HD turned on.

Any ideas here?

In the past I've had video card drivers break bitstreaming, have you recently updated your video drivers?

In the past I've had video card drivers break bitstreaming, have you recently updated your video drivers?

not unless they updated automatically... 

JeremyFr79

not unless they updated automatically... 

I'd suggest a reinstall of video card drivers and lav filters see if something was corrupted.