Mark a season as watched?

alexwilson

alexwilson

I'm using the web client against the Win 3.0.5490.2 server.  On the season screen/hover menus (both on the show page and the season page), there is a check mark for "Played", but it doesn't appear to do anything -- I would expect it to mark all the episode in that season as played (or unplayed if they already were).  Marking individual episodes works as expected.

Is the season "Played" mark supposed to be working that way?

Happy2Play

Both work in FF35.  On the series page you can't really tell the change until you enter the season folder, but changing in season folder you can see it toggle every episode.

AdrianW

It's working on Chrome for me. The only issue is that the unwatched indicator on the series poster doesn't update immediately. If you refresh the page - or go into the series and back out, you'll see that all the episodes have been marked as watched.

Swynol

also using chrome, and as above if you mark a Season or Series as watched, i have to back out of it (usually click Home) then go back to it, they then all show as watched.

ginjaninja

there was an issue reported with marking seasons as watched unwatched, which contained unwatched/watched specials...

edit wrong url..corrected

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/13625-specials-presence-under-season-prevents-watchedunwatched-at-season-scope/

Edited by ginjaninja

alexwilson

there was an issue reported with marking seasons as watched unwatched, which contained unwatched/watched specials...

edit wrong url..corrected

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/13625-specials-presence-under-season-prevents-watchedunwatched-at-season-scope/

It seems broken for both shows with and without specials, as far as I've tried so far.

alexwilson

Is your content identified correctly?

I believe so -- under the metadata manager reports for seasons, I've got a few with missing images, but nothing else.

Even a very simple case fails, e.g., I've got two season of Black Mirror, with 3 episodes each, no specials, everything scrapes fine, etc.  The mark season played button does nothing for them,

alexwilson

also using chrome, and as above if you mark a Season or Series as watched, i have to back out of it (usually click Home) then go back to it, they then all show as watched.

I tried that, as well as refreshing the page, and still no luck.