Trakt Import Playstates

nvsquared

nvsquared

I've read a few posts but I'm still not clear as to whether importing Trakt playstates are working via the scheduled tasks. I'm migrating to a new server and really need this.  Scrobble seems to be working fine, however when I go to the scheduled tasks and try to import my playstates, it says its completed but it is not.  I've attached the error I noticed from the log below.

2015-01-13 19:33:02.9423 Error - Trakt: Exception handled
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.5490.2
    Command line: C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    Processor count: 8
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: False
    Program data path: C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<Post>d__2c.MoveNext()
     at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<SendGetAllMoviesRequest>d__59.MoveNext()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
     at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.<SyncTraktDataForUser>d__13.MoveNext()
    InnerException: System.Net.WebException
    The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
     at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2015-01-13 19:33:02.9423 Info - App: Import playstates from Trakt.tv Completed after 0 minute(s) and 5 seconds