Block length does not match with its complement

conall

I am getting the titled error when attempting to save my supporter key or trying to fetch the list of plugins available for install. I also see 404 errors for Metadata providers in the log...

The system is connected to the internet and windows firewall is disabled. I can ping mb3admin.com and other installed applications do not have issues accessing the WAN only MB3 Server...

Log attached, thanks for the assist!

Edit: problem solved log removed.

Edited by conall

Sure looks like something is messing with your network traffic.  Do you have any sort of anti-malware installed?

I have MBAM but the on-access protection is disabled and Sundays full scan was clean... Aside from that It's a very slim, headless install of Storage Server 2008R2. Just the MB3 Server, Serviio because my Yamaha Receivers like it better, and Logitech Media Server for my Squeezeboxes... MB3 Server does download and install updates without issue, and Metadata can be added via the search function in the Admin interface.

Oh.  I'm not sure anyone's ever tried that before.  That isn't a complete Windows OS so it might be missing something we depend on but I'm not sure...

Oh.  I'm not sure anyone's ever tried that before.  That isn't a complete Windows OS so it might be missing something we depend on but I'm not sure...

That's not entirely true, It is for all intents and purposes Windows Server 2008R2. Think Home Server 2011 with a higher client limit and the ability to join a domain.

Edit: To clarify this is not a fresh install but one that has been humming happily along since March of 2014, I just recently started having the plugins error and became a supporter. I was able to install plugins in the past (ServerWMC, Anime, etc.)

Edited by conall

Turns out a reboot of my modem fixed the issue for me, at least no problems the last 2 days.

Would have been nice to get some troubleshooting suggestions rather than being inaccurately dismissed as using an incomplete OS... makes for a real warm fuzzy feeling for supporting the devs </sarcasm>

Edited by conall

Okay, sorry I just wasn't familiar at all with that version of Windows and, when I researched it the docs said it was targeted at storage appliances so one obvious possibility was that it didn't have all of the framework elements we require.