Pushbullet plugin

Strawberrygrl

Strawberrygrl

Hi everyone. I am in search of a way to display notifications from my Android onto my TV while i am using MB with my Roku. Is this possible? I was looking through the list of channels and plugins for a Pushbullet plugin and found none. However, I found one on GitHub but it all looks like a bunch of code and I am so not knowledgeable in working with codes. I tried to find some sort of instructions to use the plugin, but have come up with nothing. Does anyone have an easy solution to be able to accomplish this? 

Thank you for all your help.  :D

• Like 1

gthrift

Sounds interesting. I could Invision this using the current popup notification in MBC that shows new content.

I've wished for MB3 notifications to be sent via pushbullet but not the opposite.

snazy2000

I've just uploaded to the catalog, let me know how you get on. 

Atm it will send notifications to ALL devices.

• Like 1

snazy2000

Odd, all the plugin does is sends the request to there api, pushbullet then decide who it needs to send to, if it sends to your other devices it must be the link between the tv and pushbullet

snazy2000

Let me get this right. It does send notifications to some of your devices? What is the device it doesnt send to?

Strawberrygrl

Thanks, Snazy. :)

When I click test notification, only my Android and computer get the notifications. The notifications aren't showing up when I watch anything on the Media Browser channel on my Roku.

Strawberrygrl

Under PushBullet Notifications in settings, I do have notifications enabled, my auth token entered, and everything is all saved.

I have tested this and am having the same problem as Strawberrygrl. Notifications are being sent to all my devices but nothing is showing up in MBC. Notifications that are enabled under advanced are being sent across all devices but not in MBC.

snazy2000

When you say mbc you mean not sending notification when playback from mbc or the plugin not sending notification to mbc? Because iys not designed to send it to mbc?

Thanks snazy2000 I was talking about the plugin sending the notification to MBC. As you said it's not designed to do this so that answers my query :)