Forked the source and installed the SDK and VirtualBox

CBers

CBers

Just forked the source, installed the SDK and set up VirtualBox using the emulation image !!

I have a fully functional (!!) TV in VirtualBox and it all works from the current source base.

Now, I just need to get my head round how the different .js files relates to the pages in the GUI etc.  :unsure:

I will pin down that air-date field  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

chessdragon136

Congrats on the virtualbox emulation whatnot - I never bothered with that! Just had the sdk and ran the emulator in that. Not sure what the virtualbox emulators offer except the HTML debugging but the app is a bit beyond that

Let me know if you need any help - I can't hand hold but I think many of the pages are named as per the view..

You;re most interested in GuiPage_ItemDetails (this page is the episode / movie page) and maybe GuiDisplay_Series (Slightly more complex, this is the series / movies / music views

CBers

Thanks Chess.

Which emulator do you use then? It was fun logging into the server using the virtual remote :D

Just finding my way, so may have a few/lots of questions.

I've already been asking @@im85288 questions!

Edited by CBers

chessdragon136

Well i use the 4.1 SDK so I use the inbuilt emulators - much easier, although not as fully functioned i've not noticed it

• Like 1