Two movies not being able to save images

bulentaltan
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

bulentaltan

I have just added 28 Days Later... and 28 Weeks Later to my movie library. Currently I have about 150 movies in my library yet these two movies for some reason, although they are identified correctly in the library will not for some reason save their images. When I go to the metadata manager I can search for the images and the result is the right images being displayed but as soon as I try to download any image (primary/logo etc), I immediately get kicked back out to the login screen. 

I have added other movies since then and they worked fine downloading all content automatically. I wonder if the "..." at the end of the movie name for the 28 Days Later is somehow causing trouble for the movie and the movie right after it in the list which is 28 Weeks later. Some, probably not so helpful images, added to the topic as well as a server log where I restarted the server and then all I did was to go to metadata manager, go to 28 Days Later and then did browse images and hit download on the first image for the primary image.

post-5070-0-37125600-1421076225_thumb.jpg

post-5070-0-84052400-1421076225_thumb.jpg

post-5070-0-28897600-1421076226_thumb.jpg

Server Log.txt

• Solution

Check the log an access error is probably being thrown by your file system when we try to save it. Were being denied access for some reason

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Longrifle

I am having the same issue, did anyone find out how to fix this?  all my movies are on an external usb drive, the drive is set to share, with everyone full access.

is there a better way to make the drive open, no security?

I know what you decribe above is true because I temporally uncheck save media with folders and set up a temp folder on the c: drive, and the image was downloaded without they system crashing back to the login page.

• 2 weeks later...
bulentaltan

Luke,

I can confirm that you hit the problem on the head. For some reason I ended up on those two folders with different R&W permissions than all other which is odd given that I had them processed just the same way. Anyways fixing the permissions fixed the issue! Thank you so much... Now to investigate why the permissions were wrong on those folders...

B