Recent Activity Reporting Issues

c0m3r

Noticed a small issue with the recent activity reporting in the Windows Server. Have attached a couple of screen shots below to highlight what I mean.

Firstly, when using an external player with MBT (i use MPC-HC), it will show that the user stopped playing an item twice. The first time is always exactly 5 minutes from the start and the second is when the media was actually stopped. I haven't noticed this with the internal player, just with external play.

The second issue is around the iPad. I only seem to see when media is stopped, not started and it doesnt show in the active devices either. Not sure if this is a server issue or an iPad client issue so posted here. If logs are required, let me know however the iPad is remote connected by my sister so will take time to sort these.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I am on latest dev for both server and MBT however the issue was there on the latest beta before I updated as well.

54b265c56c4c3_MBT.png

54b265d45a3fd_Ipad.png

Edited by c0m3r

These would be issues with the individual clients and both of those are under major rehauls right now.