MB Upcoming (chrome extension)

Angelblue05

CBers

@@Angelblue05 - I am no longer getting the userlist displayed to select a login.

All I get is manual; login:

Capture992.jpg

I have removed the extension and re-added it, but still the same.

I have the Media Browser 3 Companion extension installed and this returns the userlist OK:

Capture993.jpg

Any ideas please ??

Thanks.

Edited by CBers

Angelblue05

@@CBers On google chrome? Did you update your server version recently? Meanwhile, I will check at what could be the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBers

Yes, Google Chrome.

I'm always on the dev release of MBS.

The Manual Login works fine by the way.

Thanks.

Edited by CBers

Angelblue05

@@CBers I might have to test with the dev version of the server. What version number are you currently on?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

techywarrior

Angel, if you copied my code I had a check for isDisabled and isHidden on the user list which Luke removed (this was apparently from before when there was just a users list and not a public users list. Remove that check and it will fix the issue.

• Like 1

techywarrior

No, the problem is that the API removed some unneeded data and the parsing in the extension is expecting that so it's breaking. Angel just needs to remove the one line and it will fix the extension.

Angelblue05

@@techywarrior yes I will do that. Do you know if I change it now, is it going to affect people using the beta version (the api remains unchanged)? I just don't want an adverse reaction, like display hidden users while we wait for the api change to also affect beta users. :)

Just wondering

Edited by Angelblue05

techywarrior

When we changed from /users/ to /users/public that other data was no longer needed... that was like 6+ months ago so it won't have any negative effect.

I didn't realize that the data was being removed (I had the same issue as you).

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@CBers I have pushed v0.1.3 to the web store, you can update instantly if you go to your settings > extension > Update extensions now (at the top). Let me know if it's working again, for you! :)

CBers

Sort of works.

I get the userlist now, but when I click on the user, I get the following:

Capture994.jpg

Not sure that's correct.

Logs in OK though.

Angelblue05

The password field is supposed to show only in the case, the user you clicked has a password...Is this the case? :/ Otherwise, it should log straight in, if the user has no password...

Edited by Angelblue05

CBers

Perhaps I wasn't clear.

When I clicked on my user ID (Master), I thought it would have just had Master displayed with the password field, similar to the Companion extension:

Capture995.jpg

Angelblue05

Ah, no :) I built my login section differently than Companion's. You have two types of login - Manual login (if the account is hidden) and via user list, users without password, user with password (display the password field). I hope this clarifies it :) There's no extra window (like your last post), for log in, I wanted to keep it as straightforward as possible...

What you posted in #38 is totally intended, unless the user you clicked has no password and it displayed the password field.

Edited by Angelblue05

• 2 weeks later...
Angelblue05

@@Angelblue05 any chance you could add the option to hide shows that you have marked as 'dislike'?

@@Delphi

Done :) You can force update the extension in the chrome extension settings. Let me know if it works correctly.

• 1 month later...
Angelblue05

It seems that "Yesterday" doesn't work anymore. I checked upcoming and it seemed to have been removed. So I'll adjust it to reflect Today, Tomorrow and the day after.

Edit: Nvm, it seem to be working again. Yay :) I was sad, because sometimes the shows are not there in time, so it's good to see what was playing Yesterday. 

Edited by Angelblue05

thefirstofthe300

Digging up this thread, I figured out why the fonts are all wacky in Chromium (or more specifically, Linux). Your default font is Calibri and the fallback is Arial. Calibri is a MS-only font so Ubuntu has to fall back to Arial, which is throwing the font widths totally out of whack. If you could change the font to something like Roboto or some other font that a Linux user can actually install (Calibri is licensed so that only Windows users can access it), that would fix the whole font problem.

Edited by DaBungalow
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
Angelblue05

MB Upcoming just received a much needed update and is now v0.2.2. The first post has been updated accordingly.

What changed:

• Fix calendar days (31 to 1st transition)
  • Fix duplicates - virtual vs available
  • Added a new optional watched icon
  • Instead of displaying available, it now displays the file quality available (SD/HD)
  • Update with Emby logo
  • Use google font Roboto instead of Calibri
  • Like 2