MediaBrowser Plugins

felixlantigua

felixlantigua

Hello everybody, my very first topic. How can I install or add manually the plugins to my MediaBrowser server, specifically the ustream plugin, I have the plugin files. I don`t see it through dashboard. Any help will be so, so, so grateful. And sorry if I am on wrong session, thanks in advance   

Maleficarum

Hi. I don't know about manually installing plugins but to install any available in the catalog (ustream does not appear in the catalog at the moment) you need to go to your server in a browser and then do the following:

1. Click on the cog on the right hand side of any server page to go to the dashboard

54b1941f7d5fe_1.jpg

2. When you are in settings, click on plugins in the list on the left hand side of the screen, this will take you to the plugins page.

54b1946e789b4_2.jpg

3. Click on catalog to go to the plugins catalog.

54b194e39cc07_3.jpg

4. Here you can choose "server" to view plugins available for the server, "MB Classic" to view plugins available for the client MB Classic, or "MB Theater" to view plugins for the client MB Theater.

54b195178d6da_4.jpg

5. When you click on an option you will see a grid of all the plugins available in that section.

54b195baa3df4_5.jpg

6. Click any plugin to see more details any requirements and to install via the install option.

54b1960d84e7a_6.jpg

Hope this helps.

felixlantigua

Thanks, for replaying. i have navigated a few times and I don`t see the ustream plugin in there, I have the stream files, how can I add it manually?, or is there another way how to add it to my mediabrowser server?, I am running the MB server on my windows home server 2011. I tryed hard to tv live stream with 2 tv cards with not luck, the only way i can stream my live tv is using ustream producer. Thanks

Maleficarum

I believe to use live tv you need to have one of the live tv plugins installed. Have you tried one of those.

Can't help with tv I'm afraid as I don't currently use mediabrowser for it, hopefully someone with better knowledge can give you a hand.

felixlantigua

Yes I have tried all 3 of them, one of my tv card is not compatible and second tv card is an avermedia atsc i think, that one I cant find channels, thats why I oppted to use ustream producer wich works perfect with my live streamming. Thanks.

Maleficarum

If you use MB Theater, and ustream producer is a regular .exe, perhaps the program launcher plugin would work. Not as clean as a dedicated tv plugin but it's something.

Ustream was removed because their api changed and as snazy has not had time to update the plugin. It is open source. If anyone wants to help get it updated them we can get it back into the catalog

• 1 year later...