BUG: Unset library Movies with digits in title improperly ID'd as TV

jwill

I mentioned this is another thread, but I think it may have gotten lost in the noise.

MBS Version 3.0.5487.21146

Luke's dev changes on Wednesday to the detection in Unset (mixed content) library resulted in a version that correctly detects the vast majority of my movies as movies. However, there were two kinds of exceptions where movies were incorrectly ID'd as TV (whereas they were correctly ID'd when the library was "Mixed", before the recent changes).

1) Movie directory titles that have digits in them, NOT counting digits in (parens) or [brackets]. Examples

2001 A Space Odyssey (1968) [tmdbid=62]/

The 400 Blows (1959)/

THX 1138 (1971) [tmdbid=636]/

2) Having a subdirectory "specials" inside the Movie directory causes incorrect ID as TV

I know that these examples were correctly detected as movies in the older version with "Mixed" library because the movie XML or NFO files are still in the directories. However, MBS has now saved a tvshow.nfo file in each of the directories and is trying to treat them as TV shows, except that obviously it is unable to look them up on TVDBID, so the result is that these items don't really show any worthwhile metadata.