autostart

Guest scokar

Guest scokar

Hello,

I'm using Kodi 14. Is the mb plugin supposed to auto start or you do you have to select it every time you run kodi from videos -> add-ons?   

If possible, I would prefer an  autostart option 

Thanks.

im85288

Hello,

I do not follow what you want to do here. From your description I guess your not using one of the compatible skins found in our repo but prefer to navigate via videos->addons to play your media.

If this is the case what would you expect auto start to do?

Guest scokar

When I start Kodi, and select  "videos",  I want xbmb3 to show me my movies or TV  collection.

What happens now is I start Kodi, I select videos, I then HAVE to select add-ons and then HAVE to select mediabrowser.   

I installed Kodi.

I installed the xbmb3 repository from zip file

I installed the mediabrowser add-on, launched it and configured it to point to my mediabrowser server

Then I installed a compatible skin from System -> Settings ->Add-Ons - > Get Add-ons -> XBMB3 Add-ons -> Skins -> MBCon Confluence Helix Skin, select "YES" to switch/enable this skin.

I then exit Kodi and restart.

I navigate the options to "Video"  and   there are two  choices "files" and "addons".    

What step have I missed?

im85288

When I start Kodi, and select  "videos",  I want xbmb3 to show me my movies or TV  collection.

What happens now is I start Kodi, I select videos, I then HAVE to select add-ons and then HAVE to select mediabrowser.   

I installed Kodi.

I installed the xbmb3 repository from zip file

I installed the mediabrowser add-on, launched it and configured it to point to my mediabrowser server

Then I installed a compatible skin from System -> Settings ->Add-Ons - > Get Add-ons -> XBMB3 Add-ons -> Skins -> MBCon Confluence Helix Skin, select "YES" to switch/enable this skin.

I then exit Kodi and restart.

I navigate the options to "Video"  and   there are two  choices "files" and "addons".    

What step have I missed?

I have never used that skin so cannot give you advice on what to expect. For specific help with that skin you should post in the appropriate thread in our theme section.

If you choose to install my skin I can offer support on what to expect.

Thanks