Script Error: Titan Media Browser helper Script

payl

Hey This Skin is by far my Favorite!!! Just wanted to give props where props is due!

Recently ran into error I can't figure out how to correct.

I'm running Titan MediaBrowser Helper Script 1.5.4

and Titan Media Browser 3.2.21 

Kodi Helix on AFTV

Any time I play media the description of whatever I'm watching stays on the bottom portion of the screen. Nothing I do will clear it.

I reset my tiles, uninstalled the skin(as well as any other skins incase of conflict), reboot several times & re install the skin still to no avail. Any suggestions. The only thing I haven't tried is a fresh install of Kodi and user data etc.

Please Advise?

shaefurr

I've noticed that too, but only in 1 scenario. If I use the mouse and drag the seek bar, the OSD will never turn off. Works fine if I dont do that though.

hoosierdavie

Same here. Just started within the last couple of days. Can't get rid of the info at the bottom of the screen. Helper Script error. Love this skin also!!!!

marcelveldt

Hey This Skin is by far my Favorite!!! Just wanted to give props where props is due!

Recently ran into error I can't figure out how to correct.

I'm running Titan MediaBrowser Helper Script 1.5.4

and Titan Media Browser 3.2.21 

Kodi Helix on AFTV

Any time I play media the description of whatever I'm watching stays on the bottom portion of the screen. Nothing I do will clear it.

I reset my tiles, uninstalled the skin(as well as any other skins incase of conflict), reboot several times & re install the skin still to no avail. Any suggestions. The only thing I haven't tried is a fresh install of Kodi and user data etc.

Please Advise?

You can completely turn off this behaviour in the skin settings --> general settings --> show video information on playbac start

Set it to 0 seconds and it's completely off.

What I find strange is that it doesn't dissapear in the first place. Could you please provide me your kodi log after the error has happened ?

• Like 1

marcelveldt

I've noticed that too, but only in 1 scenario. If I use the mouse and drag the seek bar, the OSD will never turn off. Works fine if I dont do that though.

That's default xbmc/kodi behaviour. You have to click the screen to make it dissapear.

marcelveldt

Same here. Just started within the last couple of days. Can't get rid of the info at the bottom of the screen. Helper Script error. Love this skin also!!!!

Please provide me your kodi logfile after the error happened so I can investigate. Thanks!

You can completely turn off this behaviour in the skin settings --> general settings --> show video information on playbac start

What I find strange is that it doesn't dissapear in the first place. Could you please provide me your kodi log after the error has happened ?

Forgive me for not trusting my instinct and running my debug logging before changing the settings as suggested.

Once I change the setting to 0 of course the display never showed.

I then proceeded to set it back to the default 6 sec so that I could log the error.

However now I'm not receiving the same script error and it is function as it was.

If the same thing happens again I will post log immediately.

Thanks for your help

Keep the amazing work...expect my donations!!

marcelveldt

Forgive me for not trusting my instinct and running my debug logging before changing the settings as suggested.

Once I change the setting to 0 of course the display never showed.

I then proceeded to set it back to the default 6 sec so that I could log the error.

However now I'm not receiving the same script error and it is function as it was.

If the same thing happens again I will post log immediately.

Thanks for your help

Keep the amazing work...expect my donations!!

Ah, that's strange! So basically you turned it off, then on again and after that all was fine ?

Makes me think that there's a little bug in there that I didn't think of...

Are you using the stable or beta version of the skin ? Makes

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, this option does not appear for me at all. Tested on Windows, OS X, Xbian.

Here are screen and log from Windows. Any help?

54de169a69639_Screen.jpg

http://pastebin.com/pZ0DUJYx

Cheers!