problems with watched flag

ederson

ederson
I guess i`m doing something wrong here
i can`t get the watched flag to work globally

If i set a video as watched in one machine it won`t update the db so all the others have the same video as not watched

what am i missing???

xnappo

I suspect you are using the 'w' key to try to manually mark watched.  The 'w' key is tied directly to the XBMC database, and we cannot manipulate it.  You need to use the context menu ('c' or right-click) or use the MediaBrowser custom info screen (in our version of Confluence, Titan, and 1080XF) instead.

Edited by xnappo

ederson

Thanks for the reply

i had already read the posts about the w key problem and unfortunately that is not it.

i use now 1080xf md version... i`ll try through the info screen 

xnappo

Okay - if you are looking at the artwork for the flag, there was a bug in 0.9.764 that is fixed in 0.9.770.  You may have to force refresh the repo to get it to see 0.9.770.

ederson

my bad i already had the latest !

still not working. i checked also with the mb theater ... it`s not an mb3 problem.... 

xmb3m seems like it uses a "private" watched flag

xnappo

@@ederson - can you please check if there is any difference between 'Movies' and 'Episodes'?

The code that changed recently would possibly break movies.

im85288

Not sure what to add here except to say I've not had any issues with this at all. There was a little problem with the indicators not being shown on artwork straight away but that was recently solved. I tested both via the alternate info screen and using the context menu. Out of interest if you mark a show/movie as a favourite or you like/dislike something from the alternate info screen is that being updated correctly?

well i did say i was doing something wrong !!! 

xnappo got it right ... different users ... so simple :-( 

sorry guys for wasting your time and thank you very much for the help