Random Play from EHS Screen Stopped Working

memc
Go to solution Solved by mboehler,

I can't seem to use the random play anymore from the EHS screen possibly since the latest update. It works fine for movies but for everything else it just seems to sit there and do nothing. If I actually go to a TV show and choose random from there it works fine. It just seems to be a problem from the EHS screen. Here is a log if it helps.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24051022/server-63518930877.log

• Solution
mboehler

The option to show missing and unaired episodes was recently introduced to MB3.  Is it possible that the Random Play feature is trying to play one of these missing or unaired episodes?

• Like 1

TheWorkz

I am also having issues using random play from the TV Shows view since the last update. Not sure if its MBC or MBS. I usually click Play Button in MBC on a series (Like The Big Bang Theory) at the high level and choose random option and that is no longer working for me. Not sure if the two issues are related.

The option to show missing and unaired episodes was recently introduced to MB3.  Is it possible that the Random Play feature is trying to play one of these missing or unaired episodes?

Thanks mboehler that was the problem. I unticked those options and random works again. It doesn't worry me as I wouldn't have those options ticked anyway.

Edited by memc
  • Like 1

mboehler

Thanks mboehler that was the problem. I unticked those options and random works again. It doesn't worry me as I wouldn't have those options ticked anyway.

Cool.  I'm glad it worked for you!

This should be fixed with the next MBC release.

Thanks, ebr!