Server Unreachable

fredg89

fredg89

Whenever I try to connect to my server from outside the network, I get a 'server unreachable' error. This just started a few days ago and I haven't changed anything. I have port 8096 forwarded. Any other ideas?

That tool said that port is responding. This is happening when trying to connect with the app on android and also some times when trying to access it from a computer.

That tool said that port is responding. This is happening when trying to connect with the app on android and also some times when trying to access it from a computer.

Ok then your port forwarding is ok. 

-SeLinux is disabled ?? ( 'setenforce 0' [disabled] - (1) [enabled] )

-From your post i read that it's not always the case ? 

-What is in your MB3 log on the time you received the  'server unreachable' error. 

-What is your Linux OS?

Hope my questions could help you to solve your issues 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setup

Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS; Hyper-V Hardware (Generation 1),1024 MB Ram, 2 Core CPU:  Dreambox DM500-C Live TV: DvB-Link Server: Deluge Webui torrent client: MB3 Server: Android MB3 Apps:Chrome Cast