File not found errors

Ren34
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Since I updated to the latest official release, shows that have been added in the last couple of days are not playing in MB. They show up in my library, but when I try to play then ( web client or android app ) I get file not found errors in my logs. Anyone have any ideas? I already reinstalled and removed/re-added my libraries. 

Logs are attached.

server-63556229818.txt

transcode-118a9f9f-2186-4b22-a16c-5b914161af8a.txt

The transcode is failing.  Unfortunately, not a lot to go on as to why...

file:\\LIVINGROOM\Recorded TV\Converted\TVShows\Gotham\Season 1\Gotham - S01E11 - Rogues' Gallery.wtv: Unknown error

File name has an apostrophe?

Same thing happening with files without an apostrophe. 

file:\\LIVINGROOM\Media Drive\Recorded TV\Converted\TVShows\Agent Carter\Season 1\Agent Carter - S01E01 - Now Is Not the End.wtv: Unknown error

Edited by Ren34

• Solution

do files of other types exhibit the same behavior? if not can you provide a sample wtv? thanks.

• Like 1

Not that I know of. This seems to be the first time it's happened to me. Here is a link to a sample wtv that this occurs on. I picked the shortest one I had. I use MCEBuddy to edit out the commercials after shows are recorded, but no conversions take place at all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/godwaucelxsjnur/The%20Legend%20of%20Mick%20Dodge%20-%20SE%20-%20Native%20Medicine.wtv?dl=0